2 consecutive 5-day courses
which are the fundamental steps for all students, beginners to advanced practitioners willing to increase their knowledge, tools and palpation for a clinical practice.
Beyond the beauty of thai massage rooted in mindfulness and metta, we learn and deepen the process of a silence dialogue.
How to answer to the true needs of the ‘receiver’ and how to enter the complexity of life in a human body?
It is essential for clarity in the clinical practice to Fine-Tune qualities of sensing and palpation with a mind structure that supports, guides and informs.
These 2 courses are specifically planned to clarify the organization of a session while bridging Thai Yoga Massage with western osteopathic approaches.
1. The structure of a session
· Preparation and warming up
· Finding, possible tension, density
2. Observing the body, the misalignments, and imbalances.
3. The functional anatomy and biomechanics of the main joints.
4. From the feet to the head in theory and practice
· Clarify the layers and levels of depth in palpation
· Precision and details in some of the classical stretches, pressures, blood stop…
· Mobility techniques improving Range of Motion
· Reciprocal tension & harmonic rhythmic techniques