Learn a 2-hour massage sequence. This course is open to complete beginners, repeat learners and advanced students, as well as bodyworkers from other therapy disciplines.
With practice and heightened sensitivity, the massage reaches a more profound level. Awareness and experience of different bodies help us develop our intuitive touch.
• History and roots of Traditional Thai Massage
• Essential principles for the practitioner: harmony and tranquillity in movement, posture, rhythm, coordination and breathing
• Indications and contraindications of the techniques
• Locating and working on the energy lines
• Treatment positions: prone, supine, side-lying or sitting
Each day we travel from the feet to the head with demonstrations, theory and practice time. Instruction manuals are provided.
08.00 – 09.00: Meditation – yoga
09.30 – 12.30: practical session
12.30 – 14.00: Lunch & break
14.00 – 17.30: practical session